Mobile Expert Video Series: Smartsoft Mobile's Dan Homrich

In the Mobility Theater this week I saw the SAP team demonstrating an enterprise asset management application on an iPad that was developed by SAP partner Smartsoft Mobile.  I caught up with Smartsoft Mobile's CEO Dan Homrich to learn about the application and his mobility strategy.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi