Mobile Expert Video Series: CSC's Quentin Fisher

I have interviewed CSC's Quentin Fisher several times before and he always has great insight into mobility trends.  He leads the mobility effort at CSC and has visibility into enterprise mobility projects worldwide.  I hope you enjoy this interview from SAPinsider's recent conference.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...