The Future of Cybersecurity and Risk in Healthcare

In this episode, we take a deep dive into the pandemic impact on cybersecurity and risk with experts Manan Kakkar from Providence, and Bob Scalise from TCS.  We explore the rapidly evolving threat landscapes and attack vectors in healthcare, and defending against nation-sponsored attacks and organized crime.  We discuss all of these and more with a special emphasis on healthcare and the future of cybersecurity.


************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict