Monday, December 08, 2014

Mobile Expert Interviews: B2M's CEO Julie Purves

I have never before recorded an interview with the CEO of a mobile solutions company who has an office in a thatched roof cottage, in the middle of an orchard, in foggy England?  This is a first!  Julie Purves is the CEO of B2M Solutions, a mobile industry veteran and expert in all things related to mobile.  B2M Solutions is a different kind of mobile solution company.  They prioritize mobile application and user analytics so you can optimize your investments in mobile application development, design and productivity.  Enjoy!

Video Link:

Kevin Benedict
Writer, Speaker, Senior Analyst
Digital Transformation, EBA, Center for the Future of Work Cognizant
View my profile on LinkedIn
Learn about mobile strategies at
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Subscribe to Kevin'sYouTube Channel
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies
***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.