Feeling Thankful - Is there an App for That?

Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for mobile apps and social media that let me connect, and stay connected with so many kind people and friends.  Just yesterday my wife and I met up with a high school friend, Marti, we had not seen in 25 years.  I was in a business meeting in downtown Portland, Oregon for several hours, but was able to track their location and meet up with them later in the day via SMS and Google maps on my smartphone. This friendship was reestablished via Facebook.

Today we are meeting another high school friend, Candy, that we had lost contact with for decades, but we are now the closest of friends after connecting again via Facebook.

I record corny video commentaries and interviews with experts that many of you have started watching, but few have finished. This year I have recorded 67 videos (don't view them if you are allergic to corny).  My friends, when trying to bolster my ego call them "authentic," but they are most often corny. When traveling I use my iPhone to film them.  I can record, edit and upload my videos to a YouTube channel all from my iPhone that fits in my pocket.  I can bring you with me on my travels and into discusses with leading mobility experts around the globe.

Social media and mobile technologies has enabled a redneck, Boise, Idaho based, mobility obsessed former dairy farmer to travel to the corners of the earth on a regular basis sharing mobile and digital transformation strategies and research with companies.  This is just crazy to me, and for that I THANK YOU!!!!

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Writer, Speaker, Senior Analyst
Digital Transformation, EBA, Center for the Future of Work Cognizant
View my profile on LinkedIn
Learn about mobile strategies at MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Subscribe to Kevin'sYouTube Channel
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies
Recommended Strategy Book Code Halos
Recommended iPad App Code Halos for iPads

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi