Mobile Expert Video Series: Tal Geffen

I recorded this interview with ClickSoftware's VP of Product Development, Tal Geffen in beautiful and sunny San Diego, CA last week.  In this interview I ask Tal to describe how back-end applications like work order management, scheduling, time sheets, rostering and other service related solutions connect and work with mobile apps.  We then talk about mobile platforms and the use of context aware and predictive concepts in mobile solutions.


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC (Social, MOBILE, Analytics and Cloud), Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...