Mobile Expert Video Series: Latecia Mills

I must confessed to rarely having a female mobility expert included in my Mobile Expert Video Series, so today I am particularly happy to publish a video interview that I conducted a couple of weeks ago with a 20-year veteran of enterprise mobility Latecia Mills, VP of Global Services and Support with DSI.

DSI has been in business for over 30 years, and they have been implementing mobile solutions for over 20 years.  It is not every day that I get to interview someone with that much real-world experience.  DSI grew out of the heavy duty warehouse management and manufacturing industries, and this year they made it onto Gartner's Magic Quadrant for MADPs (mobile application development platforms).



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC (Social, MOBILE, Analytics and Cloud), Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Strategic Enterprise Mobility Linkedin Group
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi