Mobile Expert Podcast: Unvired's Srinivasan Subramanian

In this 18 minute audio podcast, Srinivasan Subramanian from Unvired and I discuss all kinds of issues related to enterprise mobility, mobile strategies and cloud mobility.  The audio is not perfect, but the content is good.  Grab some popcorn, or jump on the treadmill and I hope you enjoy!

Here is the link in case the audio player does not appear in your browser:  https://www.box.com/shared/aa55e7e5adf5c521504c





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi