Mobile Expert Video Series: Israel Beniaminy

Israel Beniaminy owns the title of Senior VP of Product Strategies for ClickSoftware.  He gets to ponder the future direction of ClickSoftware's mobile solutions and research where the market is going. As a result, he is always a very interesting person to interview.  I was fortunate that my visit to the UK last month coincided with his, and I was able to meet up with him and record this interview on HTML5, mobile strategies, and trends and developments in the enterprise mobility market.

*Note - it was sunny in the UK.


Want to learn more about SAP and M2M (machine to machine) communications?  Click here!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...