Marathon Travels, Workshops and Mobile Expert Interviews

I am home.  I started my Spring travel and video interview season on April 25th and wrapped it up today, July 1st.  The result is over 18 segments of the Mobile Expert Video Series recorded with mobility experts from around the globe.  If you missed them the first time, I invite you to view them here.

In between recording videos, attending school and military graduations, speaking at conferences, consulting and enjoying family time in Europe, I was able to write the forward to a new book from SAP Press on enterprise mobility (due this summer), and present a series of Eggs with Benedict, Mobile Strategy breakfast workshops both in the USA and in Europe.  This fall I will also be presenting these workshops in 4 different locations in New Zealand and in Australia.

You will be happy to know that I am trying to improve my videos.  These are definitely amateur videos, from an amateur reporter that says too many ummms, mispronounces names and has a shaky hand, but I am making slow progress.  Thanks for your patience!  Here is a fun (for me) video project where I collected a bunch of the Mobile Expert Video Series segment clips and put them together into a movie trailer. 

This week, I need to catch up on my correspondence and start several new research projects so I can analyze the latest trends and changing landscape of enterprise mobility and share that information with you here in the second half of 2012.

Thanks for reading and watching www.MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...