Large Enterprises Will Need Many Mobile Applications

On May 30th at 12 PM EDST, I will be joining Mr. Girish Somashekar, Vice President of Pepsi Bottling Ventures and Unvired Co-Founder Dilip Sridhar on a webinar (please join us!) to discuss enterprise mobility, mobile strategies, and Pepsi Bottling Venture's journey from mobile strategy to execution. 

We will also be reviewing the survey responses of 602 companies in SAPInsider's Mobile Outlook 2012 report that I co-wrote to learn about the many different kinds of mobile applications companies say they need and plan to support in the near term.

I am looking forward to this webinar and learning more about Pepsi Bottling Venture's strategy and sharing from the report.  I hope you can join us!

Register here!

P.S. Did you see the CIO.com article on SAP Mobility?

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...