Mobile Middleware Strategies

Andre Guillemin and I just completed a 30 plus page whitepaper on mobile middleware strategies, and I will be discussing this on a webinar on Thursday, March 29th at 1 PM EDT.  The whitepaper title is Making Sense of Mobile Middleware Strategies.  Choosing mobile middleware was listed as the third biggest challenge on insiderResearch's recent Mobile Outlook 2012 report (get the report free here).

Webinar attendees will also receive a free copy of my whitepaper.

I invite you to attend!

Webinar Details:
Making Sense of Mobile Middleware Strategies
Thursday, March 29, 1PM EDT
Learn More

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi