Mobile Expert Video Series: Sky Technologies' Roger Newby

I have known Sky Technologies' Roger Newby for many years.  He is an expert in enterprise mobility, both on the software and the hardware side of the business.  In this interview Roger shares his insights on mobility and working within the SAP mobility ecosystem.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi