Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mobile Expert Video Series: SAP's Greg Chase

I had the privilege of recently attending SAP's DKOM conference.  This is the SAP's developer's kick-off meeting (for SAP internal developers only).  They invited me to speak on enterprise mobility and its impact on managing the "real-time" enterprise.  While there I was able to spend time with SAP Mentors including SAP Mentor Greg Chase.

In this interview I ask Greg, who works in the Cloud Computing area of SAP, about cloud computing, enterprise mobility, business intelligence and how it all works together.

Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.