Mobile Expert Podcast Series: Primal's Peter Sweeney

Have you ever pondered how semantic engines, vertical search, and interest networking relates to enterprise mobility?  If not, it's about time!  In this podcast I interview Primal's founder and co-president Peter Sweeney on just these subjects.





*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi