This is the link to the recorded SAP Enterprise Mobility webinar that was conducted about a week ago.
Here are the promoted contents:
- The now and future of enterprise mobility.
- Trends - How did we get here?
- What are some strategy and organizational considerations to ensure success?
- What is the role of a robust mobility platform?
- Implementation challenges with enterprise mobility and best practices.
- How will the new SAP/Sybase mobility product roadmap help you to implement your enterprise mobility strategy?
- How will the new SAP/Sybase mobile technology platform fix or improve some of the biggest implementation challenges of the past?
- How will the SAP/Sybase combination make implementations easier?
- What are possible unified enterprise mobility architectures based on the announced SAP/Sybase mobility roadmap?
- Overview of the new SAP/Sybase mobility roadmap.
- What advice do you have for IT developers who want to develop their own in-house mobile solutions?
- What advice do you have for the SAP mobility partners in the SAP ecosystem about how to build their mobile applications?
- What are some considerations for organizations with extensive SAP landscapes?
- What are some considerations for organizations with extensive non-SAP systems?
- How can companies leverage existing devices and applications that are already in place?
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, Blogger, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, Entrepreneur and SAP Top Contributor for Enterprise Mobility
Ahmed El Adl, Enterprise Mobility Strategy, Architecture, and Solutions Advisor, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Sam Lakkundi, Enterprise Mobility Architect and SWAT Team-Member at the SAP Mobile Center of Excellence (COE), Sybase, an SAP company
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, SAP Top Contributor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join SAP Enterprise Mobility on Linkedin:
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.