SAP Mentor Monday - Pre-Recorded SAP Enterprise Mobility Webinar

On Monday of this week John Appleby of Bluefin Solutions, Prashant Chatterjee of SAP and I recorded a webinar on the latest in SAP Enterprise Mobility.  It is available now for your viewing pleasure. 

In this webinar https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/p49687013, I start out by discussing some of the most interesting new mobile technologies, and then Prashant and John actually bring substance to the webinar.

Just a reminder that there are many video interviews I have done with industry experts like Syclo's CEO Rich Padula available for you to watch here, http://mobileenterprisestrategies.blogspot.com/p/mobile-expert-video-series.html.  Syclo is a Co-Innovation Partner of SAP, which means they develop joint mobile solutions with SAP.  Theses videos are shaky and look like I am holding a small HD Flip video camera in one hand while conducting the interviews (in fact I am), but they do have some interesting content.

***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, SAP Top Contributor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join SAP Enterprise Mobility on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2823585&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi