In the last few weeks we have delivered 4 HVAC applications. The image attached is a recent application that was created using MobileDataforce's PointSync Mobility Platform and delivered to a Dutch company.
The ROIs found from automating work and service orders are easily defined:
- Daily service orders can be wirelessly dispatched directly to the service technician in the field.
- Schedules can be dynamically changed on the handheld
- Driving directions can be included and wirelessly dispatched to the handheld and integrated with numerous GPS navigation systems available on PDAs
- Customer history and equipment warranty information can be included in the work order and dispatched to the handheld device
- Parts can be ordered on the application and wirelessly synchronized with the office
- Parts inventory levels and shipping status can be queried on the handheld device
- Completed service orders can be invoiced and printed on a mobile printer and left with the customer for fast payment
- Completed service orders can be synchronized and integrated with the office database, so no re-typing is required.
These are just a few of the common features in the mobile HVAC applications we have recently delivered using MobileDataforce's PointSync Mobility Platform.