What happens when AI stops being generic and starts becoming deeply personal? In this episode of FOBtv, I welcome back AI strategist, entrepreneur, author, and BrainyUs founder David Espindola to explore the emerging world of personal AI knowledge systems. We discus how AI learns not just our documents but our ideas, values, experiences, judgment, personality. We also explore what this means for companies seeking to preserve institutional knowledge—and we explore a fascinating question: Could our personal intellectual corpus continue thinking, teaching, and answering questions long after we are gone?
*I use AI in all my work.
************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Futurist, and Lecturer at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on X @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence
***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.
No comments:
Post a Comment