The Evolution of IoT, Digital Twins and AI with Rob Tiffany

Dive into the future of IoT, AI, and Digital Twins with Rob Tiffany, an expert in digital innovation. As VP and Chief Product Officer at Red Bison, former US Navy submariner, and a seasoned keynote speaker, author, and podcast host, Rob offers unparalleled insights drawn from his rich background in technology and services.

In this episode, Rob doesn't just forecast technology trends; he shares his Super Bowl predictions and favorite snacks for the big game. It's a unique blend of expertise and entertainment you won't want to miss. 

Join us for a session where cutting-edge technology meets everyday excitement with Rob Tiffany.

*I use generative AI to assist in all my work.
************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict