Reimagining the Future of Higher Education with Wiley Expert Renee Altier

A couple of weeks back I was able to sit down and record this fascinating discussion with higher education expert Renee Altier, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Business Education and Careers at Wiley. We took a deep dive into what the university of tomorrow will look like. A great deal about higher education is going to change! We talked about new innovations in higher education, university campuses, personalized education and ensuring equal access to the technology infrastructures that make it all possible plus much more. I hope you learn as much as I did!

Watch more interviews on the future of higher education here.

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist | Leadership Strategies at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...