The Covid-19 Pandemic Impact on the Global Supply Chain with Expert Roger Blumberg

In this episode, global supply chain and procurement expert Roger Blumberg shares what it is like to work in the middle of the pandemic's vortex helping large companies address supply chain challenges.  He also shares how he anticipates supply chain strategies will change, what the long term impact will be.   



************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist | Leadership Strategies at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...