Mobile Expert Video Series: Mike Hopkins

I had the privilege of speaking on mobile strategies in Brisbane, Australia today at the Mastering Enterprise Mobility with SAP conference.  While attending the conference, I met Mike Hopkins, with Mobile Asset Management at the Department of Conservation in New Zealand.  He has been involved in a number of mobile application projects and was kind enough to share the lessons he learned with us.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN9xpmwaw90

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict