Mobile Expert Video Series: appsFreedom's Vaidy Iyer

Last week I was able to attend a very interesting session on enterprise mobility and cloud computing lead by appsFreedom's CEO Vaidy Iyer.  The session was at SAPinsider's Mobile2012 conference.  I cornered him following the session and interviewed him on his insights into enterprise mobility and 2012 trends.



*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi