Mobile Expert Podcast Series: CSC's Quentin Fisher

CSC's Quentin Fisher
This is a very interesting interview that I did with CSC's Quentin Fisher this week.  He is responsible for CSC's enterprise mobility and BI practice and spends most of his time working with SAP solutions. Learn how CSC is using mobile apps connected to SAP's Hana, and the trends they are seeing.


I am testing a new way of publishing a podcast on my blog today.  Hope this works!


Listen to the podcast now!




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile Industry Analyst, Consultant and SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...