SAP TechEd 2011 - Session ID MOB102: Mobile Technologies and the Real Time Enterprise

I am presenting a session at SAP TechEd in a little over a week called Mobile Technologies and the Real Time Enterprise.  I would invite you to attend.  The session ID is MOB102.  One of the key concepts in this session is that enterprise mobility is not just about technologies but tactics.  Using advanced mobile technologies without advancing your tactics is just plain wrong!!!  Here are some of the areas we will cover:
  • Connected and Mobilized ERPs
  • Connected workforce, assets and inventories
  • 360 degree and 3D view of the operational area
  • Asset and workforce tracking
  • Work and task status visibility
  • Business process and KPI alerts
  • Unified views
  • Dynamic real time scheduling
  • Integrated end-to-end back office systems
  • Real time analytics and decision making
I hope to see you there!




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...