Thursday, January 06, 2011

Enterprise Mobility in Australia

Mastering SAP Technologies
March 21-23, 2011
I will be in Australia speaking on enterprise mobility at the Mastering SAP Technologies March 21-23, 2011.  I will be the keynote speaker on Monday, March 21st at 10 AM, and will lead a session on Tuesday, March 22nd at 2:10 PM.  I would love to meet up with any folks interested in discussing enterprise mobility while I am there.  Also, if you would like to schedule time with me either before or after the event let me know by contacting me here.

Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join SAP Enterprise Mobility on Linkedin:

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.