Many of you already know Sam Lakkundi, the mobility expert from Sybase. He is a mobility architect at the SAP Mobile Center of Excellence (COE) and will be presenting many details on the emerging SAP/Sybase strategy and roadmap.
Here is a brief outline of this upcoming webinar:
- How will the new SAP/Sybase mobility product roadmap help you to implement your enterprise-mobility strategy?
- How will the new SAP/Sybase mobile technology platform fix or improve some of the biggest implementation challenges of the past?
- How is the SAP/Sybase combination going to make implementations easier?
- What are possible unified enterprise-mobility architectures based on the announced SAP/Sybase mobility roadmap?
- What advice do you have for IT developers who want to develop their own in-house mobile solutions?
- What advice do you have for the SAP mobility partners in the SAP ecosystem about how to build their mobile applications?
- What are some considerations for organizations with extensive SAP landscapes?
- What are some considerations for organizations with extensive non-SAP systems?
- How can companies leverage existing devices and applications that are already in place?