Kevin Benedict on TechEd 2010 in Las Vegas and Enterprise Mobility

This week I registered for SAP's TechEd 2010 Las Vegas.  I am excited about it this year - the year of mobility!  SAP's 2010 focus is - on premise, on demand and on device.  MOBILE device that is.   I will be teaching a session on The Future of Enterprise Mobility.  I have seen the conference agenda and it is packed full of sessions on mobility.  I hope to see all of you there!

TechEd is a conference designed for those that do the real work.  The developers, architects, business analysts and IT teams.  It is a place to get real answers, not just the marketing messages. 

I filmed a brief video about TechEd and why I like it and uploaded it to the SAP Mentor channel on YouTube.

I hope to see you there!!!  I will be wearing a cool SAP Mentor rugby shirt with "Benedict" written on my back.  Come introduce yourself to me!
***************************************************
Kevin Benedict, SAP Mentor, SAP Top Contributor, Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst
Phone +1 208-991-4410
twitter @krbenedict
Join SAP Enterprise Mobility on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2823585&trk=anet_ug_grppro

Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility consultant, mobility analyst, writer and Web 2.0 marketing professional. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi