Mobile Expert Video Series: Coates Hire's Garry Newton

This is one of the most interesting segments of the Mobile Expert Video Series that I have ever recorded.  I had the privilege of interviewing Garry Newton, the Service Operations Manager for Coates Hire about their enterprise mobility solutions and the rugged environments that they work in.  Coates Hire is Australia's largest equipment hire company with over 125 years experience supplying to a wide variety of markets including Engineering and Building Construction and Maintenance, Mining and Resources, Manufacturing, Government, and Events. 

*Also please note how sophisticated my special effects are becoming :-)



Photographed from a utility truck
near Cardwell, Australia (15 feet long)


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...