Digital Expert Series: Innovations in Sound, Sensor and AI Technologies

In this episode of the Digital Expert Series, I interview Sebastien Christian, a brilliant innovator, inventor, entrepreneur and founder of Otosense, a company that was acquired by Analog Devices a few weeks ago.  Otosense has a team of physicists and engineers, that work together to develop the most advanced sound recognition software engines.  They are also an infrastructure software company offering a deep-learning based sound recognition software platform that enables enterprise customers to build value through sound intelligence.
I was fascinated by our discussion and hope you will be to.

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
SVP Solutions Strategy, Regalix Inc.
Website Regalix Inc.
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Interviews with Kevin Benedict