Enterprise Mobility Report Now Available from Kevin Benedict

I am offering a free report on enterprise mobility for everyone that completes the new enterprise mobility survey.  At the end of the survey is a place for you to leave your name and email address.  I will send the results of this survey in a report to all participants.  I believe we can all learn some very interesting, and perhaps unexpected information from this survey that will help us all plan and develop good mobile strategies. 


*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Independent Mobile and M2M Industry Analyst, SAP Mentor Volunteer
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict