On Becoming a Supply Chain Guru and Futurist with Dr. Marcell Vollmer

In this episode, our guest is futurist and renowned procurement and supply chain influencer, Dr. Marcell Vollmer.  We take a deep dive into his career from DHL to becoming a popular global influencer at SAP and beyond.  We also discuss how social media can boost careers, the importance of being authentic, luck, mentors, and reading books.  We then review the current challenges and emerging trends and technologies in supply chains and logistics.  We conclude by leaping into the future to see what is to come.

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...