2020 Revisited with Cornell Tech’s Greg Morrisett

In 2020, with Covid raging and universities facing unprecedented challenges, I interviewed Greg Morrisett the Dean and Vice Provost at Cornell Tech.  We talked about the challenges of operating a university during the pandemic, how professors and students were impacted, and the role of technology in making the new normal possible.  In this episode, we get back together over 2 years later to check-in.  We review our comments in 2020 to learn if they hold true and update our views on the future of higher education.

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict