The Past, Present and Future of the Digital Workplace with Expert Ashok Krish

Our guest in this episode is digital workplace expert Ashok Krish, Global Head of the Digital Workplace at TCS.  He shares his pandemic experiences and those of other large companies.  We learn what best practices look like today, and where they are heading in the future.


************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...