The Current and Future State of Eldercare

If we are lucky enough to live long enough, we will all likely end up managing elder care for someone or experiencing it ourselves.  It is a very challenging area that seems to always be underfunded.  How can emerging technologies help?  In this insightful interview with TCS elder care expert Ved Sen we discuss these issues and more.


Remember to subscribe to be notified of new articles and interviews.

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist | Leadership Strategies at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...