How is the Pandemic Impacting Universities?

In this deeply insightful series we ask our experts to share their experiences and observations on the current and future state of universities.  Our guests represent three major universities in three different countries.  I hope you learn as much from these experts as I did.
  • Renee Altier, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Business Education and Careers at Wiley
  • Greg Morrisett, Dean and Vice Provost at Cornell Tech
  • Mark Bramwell, CIO at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
  • Susan McCahan, Vice Provost, Innovations in Undergraduate Education and Vice Provost, Academic Programs at University of Toronto

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
Partner | Futurist | Leadership Strategies at TCS
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...