The Latest Developments and Trends in AI with Microsoft's Global Strategist Nigel Willson

In this episode recorded in London at the CIO WaterCooler Live event, I interview my friend and digital expert Nigel Willson, who is a Global Strategist at Microsoft. We explore the state of artificial intelligence, machine learning, chatbots and much more. We then ponder the AI chasm. The chasm between talking about AI, and actually doing something meaningful with it. Enjoy!


************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
SVP Solutions Strategy, Regalix Inc.
Website Regalix Inc.
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi