An Interview with SAP's Futurist Tom Raftery

In this episode, filmed at SAP’s SAPPHIRENOW 2018 conference, I have the opportunity to sit down with SAP’s Futurist Tom Raftery, and discuss the impact of artificial intelligence today and in the future.  Spoiler alert – data from thousands of different sources gets transformed into intelligence giving leaders the ability to improve and find competitive advantages in many new areas.  Enjoy!

************************************************************************
Kevin Benedict
SVP Solutions Strategy, Regalix Inc.
Website Regalix Inc.
View my profile on LinkedIn
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Digital Intelligence
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi