Monday, November 10, 2014

What Portuguese Aqueducts, Google and High Speed Internet have in Common

View from my Apartment in Lisbon
I love Airbnb.  Look at this view from the apartment I booked in Lisbon!  Not only was it far cheaper than the business class hotels in Lisbon, it was in a location and with a view that no hotel could beat. Plus, what hotel would provide you with a historic, clanging elevator that rumbled all night next to your bed?

While I stood out on the terrace appreciating the view, I thought to research the aqueduct below my apartment.  What I learned is that the aqueduct has things in common with Google, mobile applications, Texas A&M and Kansas City, MO.  Here is what I learned:

Video Link:

Kevin Benedict
Writer, Speaker, Senior Analyst
Digital Transformation, EBA, Center for the Future of Work Cognizant
View my profile on LinkedIn
Learn about mobile strategies at
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Subscribe to Kevin'sYouTube Channel
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Join the Google+ Community Mobile Enterprise Strategies
Recommended Strategy Book Code Halos
Recommended iPad App Code Halos for iPads

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.