Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mobile Expert Interview: Mary Brittain-White

I am excited to share this interview with mobility expert Mary Brittain-White, CEO/Founder of Retriever Communications for several reasons:
  1. Mary is a long time veteran of the enterprise mobility market and she brings a unique perspective.
  2. Mary started her mobility career working with Apple's Newton.
  3. Mary is female.  I really want to include more ladies in my mobile expert interviews!  
  4. Mary's company focuses on "industrial mobility" and brings a view of enterprise mobility that is blue collar and evolved from the trenches.
*When I speak on this interview there is an annoying audio echo.  Sorry!  The good news - I don't speak much.  I hope you can overlook my audio challenges and learn from Mary's insights.

Kevin Benedict
Senior Analyst, Digital Transformation Cognizant
View my profile on LinkedIn
Learn about mobile strategies at
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility

***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and digital transformation analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.