Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Mobile Expert Video Series: Bob Egan via Google+ Hangout OnAir

Bob Egan, founder of the Sepharim Group, has been involved with mobile solutions for 30 years.  His thoughts and advice are based on real-world experiences and observations.  I had the privilege of interviewing him this week via my very first Google+ Hangout On Air.  I hope the content and quality are acceptable!  I am in Boise, Idaho this week, while Bob Egan called in from Cape Cod.  That is the power of SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud).  In this video we are using at least three of those topics in the production of this video interview.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/IHpcFhIvl38




*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC) Cognizant
View Linkedin Profile
Learn about mobile strategies at MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.