3 Million Page Views and The Latest Numbers on Enterprise Mobility Trends

August traditionally has the fewest number of readers on www.MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com of any month.  However, despite it being August, we hit a major milestone this year that I wanted to share.  I have been writing and publishing content related to enterprise mobility since 2006, but I started tracking the number of page views in 2009.  As of this month we passed the 3 million page views mark!  This includes over 1 million page views on www.MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com and over 2 million page views on my blog http://kevinbenedict.ulitzer.com.

I want to thank every one of you who faithfully read through my articles, newsletters and watch my video interviews optimistically searching for some small bit of useful information :-)  Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!

I also want to take a moment and ask a favor of you.  I am currently surveying my community to learn the latest information on how they are viewing and implementing enterprise mobility, mobility trends and how organizations are planning to support SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) solutions and platforms.  Will you take 5 minutes and complete the survey?  Pretty please!

Enterprise Mobility Survey: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e81h7ar7hklpypms/start

In return for taking the survey, I will provide you with the final results FREE.  Thanks in Advance!!!!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (SMAC) Cognizant
View Linkedin Profile
Learn about mobile strategies at MobileEnterpriseStrategies.com
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
***Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi