Mobile Expert Video Series: Cognizant's Ved Sen

This week I was in four different countries in four days teaching mobile and social strategies for the enterprise.  While in London, I was able to corner mobility expert and my friend, Ved Sen, and film a quick interview.  In this segment, I ask him about the latest trends he is seeing and hearing about in Europe in 2013.  If you would like to contact Ved Sen and ask his advice on anything enterprise mobility related click here.
*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence and Your Soul - An Interview with David Espindola

Digital Twins Film Project - Premier

Insuring Against Cyber Threats with Expert Bob Parisi