Kevin Benedict on Enterprise Mobility and Collaboration

Last week while speaking with CIOs and IT strategists in Europe the topic of enterprise collaboration came up often.  Of course, I was usually the one to raise it, but it is a natural extension of enterprise mobility so I am justified!  You can now have real-time communications with all of your brightest minds via mobile devices.  Why not use it!  Why not provide real-time collaboration apps that enable you to have full situational awareness within your company?  You can keep updated and contribute to all the important discussions and debates no matter your geographical location.

In this short video, I discuss the impact mobility and collaboration platforms are having and will continue to have on many different aspects of your business.  Enjoy!

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
Read The Future of Work
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Join the Linkedin Group Strategic Enterprise Mobility
Full Disclosure: These are my personal opinions. No company is silly enough to claim them. I am a mobility and SMAC analyst, consultant and writer. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Interviews with Kevin Benedict