Friday, July 13, 2012

More Early Results on HTML5 from Kevin Benedict's Mid-Year Enterprise Mobility Survey

In my Mid-Year Enterprise Mobility Survey, I ask the question, "How important is HTML5 or HTML5 hybrid apps to your company's mobility plans?"  Here are the early answers (the survey is still open):

  • 12% - Not Important
  • 28% - Somewhat Important
  • 43% - Very Important
  • 15% - Critical Component
If you haven't already registered your opinions, please take the short survey and receive the full and final report for free!

Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.