2012 - Mid-Year Enterprise Mobility Survey and Results

PLEASE!
Enterprise mobility is evolving so fast that I thought it prudent to conduct a mid-year enterprise mobility survey with 20 short questions and share that information with you.  For that purpose,  I would be most grateful if you would take a few minutes to answer these questions and share your insights.  I will compile the survey results into a report and share it FREE with all survey participants.

This report will help all of us understand how enterprise mobility is evolving so we can all make better, data driven decisions.

Please take the survey here.

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...