Eggs with Benedict (Free Range) Mobile Strategies Workshops in London

Eggs with Benedict, 2012

Next week (June 19th and 20th), I am conducting two private workshops on mobile strategies in London, England.  These are invitation only events for end user companies interested in learning and discussing various mobile strategies.  If your company fits this description and is tackling the challenge of developing an enterprise wide mobile strategy, and you would like to attend one of these half day workshops with me, then please send me an email and I will ask the event organizers if there are still seats open.  There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and brainstorm together.

These workshops are the updated 2012 version of the Eggs with Benedict, Mobile Strategies workshops that I conducted in 11 countries in 2011.

*************************************************************
Kevin Benedict, Mobile Industry Analyst, Mobile Strategy Consultant and SAP Mentor Alumnus
Follow me on Twitter @krbenedict
Full Disclosure: I am an independent mobility analyst, consultant and blogger. I work with and have worked with many of the companies mentioned in my articles.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...