Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Help Me - RFID on the Road

I want to obey the law. I want to stay within the legal spend limits, but it is so hard when you have two dogs in the car, kids asking questions, the radio on, a hot cup of coffee and you are trying to read a text message while driving through the rain at night. How is one to see every speed limit sign?

I want speed limit signs along the road to be RFID enabled. I want the speed limit signs to send my car the speed limit information via RFID. I want my car to receive the RFID signal and warn me if I go above the speed limit by more than 5 MPH.

I need less distractions while driving. I should be able to concentrate on reading my text messages without the distraction of looking for speed limit signs.

Who will join me and sign the petition?

Author Kevin Benedict
Independent Mobile Strategy, Sales and Marketing Consultant