Now the NMS 5000 Rugged Tablet PC I Like!


I came across this ruggedized tablet pc today and am a fan. I love the right hand buttons for short-cuts. Perhaps because I am right handed - sorry left handers. Many field data collection projects involve maps, blueprints and other files that benefit from a larger screen in a rugged case.
NMS 5000
The NMS 5000 provides data collection technology ideal in several applications including field service, military, industrial / manufacturing, medical, parking management, public safety, utility services and retail. More...
MobileDataforce's software for field data collection can be found here.

No comments:

Featured Post

Leadership Advice from a Futurist - A Reading

Leadership is hard.  So for all the leaders and want-to-be leaders out there, here is some advice that I hope you will find useful. ***...